Higher Education Committee
Introduction of the Committee
Higher Education Committee, an advisory body led by the Secretary of Social Affairs and Culture, aims to promote communication and exchanges between the administrative authorities and higher education institutions, as well as to gather the strengths of the community to promote the development of higher education through participation, collaboration and review.
Main competence of the Committee:
- Comment on the development of higher education and the modification of relevant policies;
- Comment and make recommendations on quality assurance system of higher education;
- Comment on amending higher education legislation and proposed regulations submitted to the Committee;
- Comment on whether higher education programmes meet the needs of the society;
- Comment and make recommendations on matters of higher education that the Committee should be aware of or that the President has submitted for deliberation and discussion.